Mid-way thriough 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

«13456714

Comments

  • Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 166

    New Sale is up now. Prices are correct on the sales pages and in the cart. (After I refreshed my browser).

  • James_HJames_H Posts: 877

    Just in case it is a problem: yesterday's purchases appearing  on the store front page, though correctly marked as purchased on the item page. I don't usually see this.

  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,136

    Richard Haseltine said:

    DanaTA said:

    Yes, thank you - I have been fighting that earworm off with fire for the last couple of days.

    Ah, the joys of being old enough to remember streaking was really "a thing" at many public events and greeting a friend named Jack on a plane not "Hi, Jack" wasn't advised... wink

  • StoicStoic Posts: 128

    The Daz plus page doesn't show any items.

    Daz Plus page blank 1.png
    1920 x 1080 - 984K
  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,136
    edited June 15

    That streaking Discount seems to be quite elusive..

    As shown on the picture, there are no 3% nor the 9% off for three days of streaking as a reduction for the FG Vacation House (which I don't really want to buy, but put into the cart to show that there isn't any price reduction for a product that obviously should get one)

    Screenshot_1.jpg
    1335 x 725 - 115K
    Post edited by maikdecker on
  • felisfelis Posts: 1,561

    maikdecker said:

    That streaking Discount seems to be quite elusive..

    As shown on the picture, there are no 3% nor the 9% off for three days of streaking as a reduction for the FG Vacation House (which I don't really want to buy, but put into the cart to show that there isn't any price reduction for a product that obviously should get one)

    I assume the streaking discount excludes 'new' releases. 

  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,510

    Wow! Overflow to page 101... surprise

  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,136
    edited June 15

    felis said:

    maikdecker said:

    That streaking Discount seems to be quite elusive..

    As shown on the picture, there are no 3% nor the 9% off for three days of streaking as a reduction for the FG Vacation House (which I don't really want to buy, but put into the cart to show that there isn't any price reduction for a product that obviously should get one)

    I assume the streaking discount excludes 'new' releases. 

    darn... my mistake then. Grabbed the first item in the shop list without any other discount and didn't notice the "new" tag. sad

    EDIT: tried it with a non-new items and the discount is working it seems... even though I bought those D+FAD items before... so it's good for more than one cart a day!?!

    Post edited by maikdecker on
  • arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 146

    "Mid-way thriough 2022" sales thread

    Why would you do this to me :'(

  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 657

    arks0ng said:

    "Mid-way thriough 2022" sales thread

    Why would you do this to me :'(

    No-No let us believe this will last till the big Autumn sale (PA sale) which is followed up by the end of the year sale. :)

  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 3,582
    edited June 15

    Freebie not free cart shows a charge of $0.22 for TAX

     

     

    DazCart06-16.png
    1503 x 526 - 67K
    Post edited by Robert Freise on
  • Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,365

    Ad copy should be updated to state that Fast Grab is excluded from the discount.

    ST Ad.JPG
    827 x 435 - 65K
    ST Ad 2.JPG
    912 x 242 - 27K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 81,536

    Fast Grabs already say that other discounts do not apply.

  • AtiAti Posts: 8,924
    edited June 16

    What's the "Noa 8.1 Alternative Bundle - Sales Data"? It just links to the homepage. A lot of today's stuff is in it, and it's free. I want it! :D :D :D

    Post edited by Ati on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 9,659

    Ati said:

    What's the "Noa 8.1 Alternative Bundle - Sales Data"? It just links to the homepage. A lot of today's stuff is in it, and it's free. I want it! :D :D :D

    can you give me a link? Not sure to what you refer? 

  • AtiAti Posts: 8,924

    Cris Palomino said:

    Ati said:

    What's the "Noa 8.1 Alternative Bundle - Sales Data"? It just links to the homepage. A lot of today's stuff is in it, and it's free. I want it! :D :D :D

    can you give me a link? Not sure to what you refer? 

    For example: https://www.daz3d.com/necromancer-81-mega-bundle

    The "This product is in this bundle" section. 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 9,659

    Ati said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    Ati said:

    What's the "Noa 8.1 Alternative Bundle - Sales Data"? It just links to the homepage. A lot of today's stuff is in it, and it's free. I want it! :D :D :D

    can you give me a link? Not sure to what you refer? 

    For example: https://www.daz3d.com/necromancer-81-mega-bundle

    The "This product is in this bundle" section. 

    Thanks. I will enquire. 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 9,659

    I suspect it's an error. So far can't find it in the schedule.

  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 657

    Unable to load HTML Block Identifier

    https://www.daz3d.com/checkout/cart ; is missing the new element that was displaying the 3% off * days

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 9,659

    Xellosz said:

    Unable to load HTML Block Identifier

    https://www.daz3d.com/checkout/cart ; is missing the new element that was displaying the 3% off * days

    Will report. 

  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 657

    https://www.daz3d.com/daz-plus-for-a-day ;

    is still yesterday's items 3 hours after store refresh.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 9,659

    Xellosz said:

    https://www.daz3d.com/daz-plus-for-a-day ;

    is still yesterday's items 3 hours after store refresh.

    I checked a few and they seem to be on today's list. 

  • ShadowSkillzShadowSkillz Posts: 187

    Why does this product lack all pictures showcasing what it contains, definitely needs a fix : https://www.daz3d.com/project-ares-attitude-poses .

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 9,659

    ShadowSkillz said:

    Why does this product lack all pictures showcasing what it contains, definitely needs a fix : https://www.daz3d.com/project-ares-attitude-poses .

    Images should be up now. 

  • ShadowSkillzShadowSkillz Posts: 187

    Cris Palomino said:

    ShadowSkillz said:

    Why does this product lack all pictures showcasing what it contains, definitely needs a fix : https://www.daz3d.com/project-ares-attitude-poses .

    Images should be up now. 

    Thanks! 

  • ShadowSkillzShadowSkillz Posts: 187

    The fact that all of this :

    50% OFF¥ Friends of Sale

    Get an EXTRA 10% OFF¥* when you buy any Debut or Still New Release

    Daz+ Members: Get an EXTRA 10% OFF¥

    get an EXTRA 14% OFF*¥ when you buy the Necromancer 8.1 Mega Bundle:

    Plus 12% stacking streak still doesn't cart at >70% off is insane... 

     

     

     

  • AtiAti Posts: 8,924

    ShadowSkillz said:

    The fact that all of this :

    50% OFF¥ Friends of Sale

    Get an EXTRA 10% OFF¥* when you buy any Debut or Still New Release

    Daz+ Members: Get an EXTRA 10% OFF¥

    get an EXTRA 14% OFF*¥ when you buy the Necromancer 8.1 Mega Bundle:

    Plus 12% stacking streak still doesn't cart at >70% off is insane... 

     That's a 69.35% total discount.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 81,536

    ShadowSkillz said:

    The fact that all of this :

    50% OFF¥ Friends of Sale

    Get an EXTRA 10% OFF¥* when you buy any Debut or Still New Release

    Daz+ Members: Get an EXTRA 10% OFF¥

    15% off 50% is 7.5% of the base price, so 57.5% off. I'm not sure if that is aas well as or instead of the 10% - I had assumed the latter, if not then that is 10% off the remaining 42.5% which is 4.25% of the base price - 61.75% total discount.

    get an EXTRA 14% OFF*¥ when you buy the Necromancer 8.1 Mega Bundle:

    14% of the remaining  38.25% is  3.955% (I had to get the calculator out at this point) for a total of  65.705% off

    Plus 12% stacking streak still doesn't cart at >70% off is insane... 

    12% off the remaining 34.295% is 4.1154%, so the ttoal dsicount would be just a shade under 70%.

     

     

     

  • QuasarQuasar Posts: 501
    Is the new flash sale coupon working for anyone? DAZ-TWO
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 10,563

    Quasar said:

    Is the new flash sale coupon working for anyone? DAZ-TWO

    not working for me, also 

Sign In or Register to comment.