A Few Key Points (in the sequence of the letter)
– We are not alone. Focus on developing empathy and compassion.
– Don’t allow yourself to be hijacked by common rhetoric, or false beliefs and illusions about how life should be lived. It’s up to you to be the pioneers.
– There is no dress rehearsal for life because life itself is the real rehearsal.
– Be courageous and do not lose your sense of exhilaration and reverence for this wonderful world around you.
– Our differences are what we have in common. We can work to create an open and continuous plane where all types of people can exchange ideas, resources, thoughtfulness and kindness.
– Beware of ego; creativity cannot flow when only the ego is served.
– The music business is a fraction of the business of life. Living with creative integrity can bring forth benefits never imagined.
– Your elders can help you. They have weathered storms and endured the same heartbreaks; let their struggles be the light that shines the way in the darkness.
Lastly, we hope you live in a state of constant wonder.